Monday, March 4, 2013

Etude House Wonder Pore Freshener

Wonder woman , i mean wonder pore to the rescue!

I'm already on my second bottle :)

It's a toner, after cleansing with facial foams or washes this is the next step and then creams :)




This is my first bottle ^^
And this is my second ..


This cleanses very well.. :)




Pros :
  • Effective in removing all applied makeups
  • Clears Skin
  • Leaves moist Skin
  • From the word freshener, whenever i'm applying this, there's this freshening feeling
  • This big bottle goes for months, my first bottle was purchased last November 1,2012 and end of life is yesterday March 3,2013
Cons:
  • Nothing as of the moment :)






6 comments:

Sally C. said...

I have been using this product for 2 years now. I'm on my third one now! It's absolutely amazing~


-sally
sallysayz.blogspot.com

Park Chan Seul said...

Hello Sally :) thanks for dropping by, yep i super agree with you.

Richelle said...

Thanks for posting this! I've been considering getting this and now I know that it's definitely a good product

:)

http://sushiibear.blogspot.com

Park Chan Seul said...

it really was and very cheap if you would do the math :)

Danitza Galvez said...

You kill me with "Wonder woman , i mean wonder pore to the rescue!" hahahaah x,D I didn´t know that also helps to remove makeup!!O: How did it go with the theme of the pores? I have had this product in my wishlist mainly to help me with my ugly pores!(T~T)
Thank you for the review and I hope you have a nice day!!(n__n) I'm glad I finally can comment in your blog hehe xDU

Park Chan Seul said...

Hello Dear, hmm..it was really good in removing makeups but then i still prefer to wash my face and then this to maximize the "removing makeup thoroughly", in the pores deep cleanses yes,minimize? i'm not sure if it worked on me since from the very beginning i already know that my pores really are stubborn. have a nice day too :)

Post a Comment