Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Waiting,Wishlist,Inquiry


Let's see the list :

Waiting (meaning i've already ordered it and waiting for arrival)




Inquiry (for prices inquiry, decision then for pre-order)



This snoe was available locally so, i was thinking of purchasing it next cutoff :)


This innisfree no sebum powder was way cheaper than ciracle's so i might give it a try since it's available on hand from one of my trusted online seller.




This essence powder was out of stock at the kiosk near me. :(


Next is HH Items! haha upon the opening of the 1st HH store here in PH, i was unable to locate these items , and they were the most interesting one's for me so imma buy it online hahahaha!



My Forever Wishlist (Items that costs 1,000 php, which is not so affordable)




10 comments:

Emily Thomas said...

That Macaroon Lipbalm is so cute! I wonder if it tastes of Macaroons too^-^ x

Kat said...

Great Haul! Thank you for visiting my blog ^-^ Please come and enter my giveaway!



Apieceofmi.blogspot.com


- kat

Mary T. said...

Such a great haul! So many great products and the macaroon lip balm looks super adorable!

Ah! I nominated you for the The Liebster Blogger Awards. For more information, come to blog http://nokchajjang.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-liebster-blogger-awards.html ^^

Park Chan Seul said...

Thank you so much for nominating me.. ;) You look like T-ara's Jiyeon, partly :)

Park Chan Seul said...

Thanks, will do a review once i got the precious item. Sure i'll complete my entry tomorrow :)

Park Chan Seul said...

According to the flavor it's grape. hehe ;)

Shayne♥ said...

you must be really excited for it to arrive ^^ i really like that macaroon lip balm its soooo cute! :)

Traveliztera said...

The eyeliners look so awesome!!! I wanna get all those shades! Haha!
- Steph of www.traveliztera.com

Park Chan Seul said...

awesome right? there's more shade, one set in pink tin can :)

Park Chan Seul said...

yes i was, hoping to arrive next week :)

Post a Comment