Monday, February 3, 2014

Ibuybeauti is looking for 10 Beauty Bloggers

Hello fellow bloggers and makeup lovers ;)

Annyeong Haseyo, this post is about Ibuybeauti looking for 10 beauty bloggers.


The reason behind this is : Beautifan, as per Marxie's the Beautifan is where the product reviews will be posted.

OMG OMO OMONA *insert got7 music* lol, i want to be a part of that blog, i mean my reviews, as a rookie, i still call my self a rookie in this field. Blogging age was way 2009ish but in Cosmetic field was just 2011. 

I first heard this news from : Marxie


As per Marxie's post, here are the mechanics :

All beauty bloggers can join.
If you are interested just send an email to beautifanblog@gmail.com with the following information:
Name
Age
Country
Email
Blog Address
Skin Type
Best Beauty Review link
Brief self introduction

Application Period:
Feb 3 - Feb 18

Announcement of winners:
Feb 20


This is my second time trying my luck on contests like this, one was Globe's X Nuffnang last time right?

When i started this blog my mindset was just "blog to help,like how others helped me throught their online reviews of products" I was just a curious girl next door that is now proud transforming into a makeup junkie, not like i can't live without it but let's just live happier with it :)

Back when i started reviewing items, i really don't know anything more but buying your own items and doing a review on how was it. Sponsorships,affiliate i don't know about any because i was afraid to be a victim of spammers or just random people who uses somebody to get money, things like that. Until up to today i don't have sponsors, i don't know if i can call Ciracle my sponsor because i think they sent me that item as a thank you because i've been purchasing and reviewing their items here and there. The thing is it feels very satisfying that one of my favorite skincare spent time reading and replying to my mails and also acknowldeging the reviews i made. If you were a rookie, you know how it felt. ♥

So now i would like to try my luck with Ibuybeauti, to those who would like to try or tried already, Best of luck to all of us :)

Drop by ibuybeauti.com to check out the wide ranges of brands they have :)


Love,
Seul ♥









0 comments:

Post a Comment