Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Sunshine Blogger Award



I got the nomination from : Krisella of 
www.lippiemonster.com
Thanks so much! :)

 Here are the rules:
- post a picture of the Sunshine Award
- post 11 facts about yourself
- answer 11 questions (same as the blogger who nominated you)
- link back to the blogger who nominated you
- nominate 11 bloggers too (no tag backs)
- let the bloggers know about your post


The 11 facts about ME:

 1. I hate household chores 
2. My dream hair is a lilac one 
3. Not a morning person 
4. I am great in faking a short hair without a wig 
5. Back in college days i used kyuuketsuki otome and munaashi otome as my facebook name 
6. I will reply with text messages but will not answer a call on my phone except family and bff's. 
7. i can feel summer,because i don't know why but i start to feel itchy like right now even if im in air-conditioned places 
8. i love zip lines!! 
9. i can't wear contact lenses. 
10. i love big jackets, i own 2 that are not really my size but i love wearing them so much.
11. when i heard the news that my puppy died i did not report to work that day. (that emotional) 

Questions from Krisella of lippiemonster.com:

What do you prefer to do on Christmas, open gifts or give gifts?
-- Actually both but i always give even if it's not Christmas.


Party invitation, do you prefer to wear a dress or pants?
-- Dress

What designer would you like to model for?
-- Not really into modelling but if there'd be miracle i wanna be one of those VS Angels ;) I really wanna experience those lovely wings!

A model you wish you were?
-- Miranda Kerr

When you go on a date do you prefer Movies or Bowling?
-- Movies yes movies!

Which will you have to like, a mountain or the beach?
-- Beach since it's already summer :)

Favorite Lip Balm?
-- It's skin macaron lipbalm in grape and EOS passion fruit.

Restaurant or home made food?
-- Both. Mom's cooking is the best yet can't deny that there were a lot of good great resto foods.

Eggnog or Champagne?
-- Aren't they a bit different? or is eggnog a drink? i think it's a snack? hahahaha. Waiter, water please!! hahahahahaha!

From all of your blogger followers, who would you want to meet?
-- I don't like the word followers i wanna call them sisters, as i don't have any. Misa is my closest blogger friend, i think she's kind of busy lately, Hi Misa i miss you! :)

And Maj, we met (virtually?) just a few weeks ago via makeup swapping.

My nominees are:


Maj : makeupinmanila2014.blogspot.com
Arya : thecertifiedlatebloomer.blogspot.com
Mary : nokchajjang.blogspot.co.uk
ill add more i'm having issues with comments section and following section soon :)

3 comments:

Arya De Guzman said...

oh I was nominated! thanks :)

Arya De Guzman said...

thanks for the nomination (my previous comment didn't appear)

Seul Park said...

welcome :)

Post a Comment