Wednesday, April 2, 2014

wtf is happening : can't follow messed up comments

oh yeah check my comment section i look like an idiot talking to myself hahaha!

disqus kind of f#%^*d up. So the follow as well. Can't follow anyone huhu.

I'm cooking another highlight and contour post hahaha! 

Also brushes, what else? do you have anything in mind? like products i have but i haven't reviewed yet? comment below! :)

follow my ig too, i'm active there for the past few weeks already : @justcallmeitgirl

thanks,
Seul 🇰🇷

3 comments:

Arya De Guzman said...

also can't follow anyone now so I just add people in g+

Seul Park said...

good thing new comments look normal now.. previous comments look like i was talking to myself huhu. oh so it's been like that since when?

Arya De Guzman said...

just recently...around last week of March

Post a Comment